Sea Glass Beeswax Wraps - Set of 3Regular price $18.00
Kick the plastic wrap habit with this multisize pack of sea glass-inspired beeswax wraps! Reusable for at least a year and compostable at the end of its life. Featuring vibrant, hand-painted designs, these beeswax wraps are an absolute necessity for every low-waste kitchen.
- Contains beeswax, cotton fabric, pine tree resin, and organic jojoba oil
- Includes set of 3 wraps (S, M, & L)
- 6" Small: Your tiniest kitchen hero! Perfect for capping the ends of half-cut citrus, cucumbers, and other small produce, the small wrap will quickly become a favorite.
- 9" Medium: The mid-size wrap extends the life of some of your more expensive items. The medium is in its prime saving your half avocados and small blocks of cheese. It's also especially useful for bundling up small snacks in your lunch box.
- 12" Large: Our large size finds its fame as a makeshift baggie with a few simple folds. Wrap sandwiches, cover dinner plates and bundle up loose bunches of broccoli and carrots in the fridge.
- Care Instructions: Hand wash your beeswax wraps in COLD water with a soft, non-abrasive cloth and gentle, alcohol-free soap. Air dry. Store flat or rolled. No freezers, no warm food or warm containers, and no raw meat.
- Handmade in Vancouver, Canada
About the Brand: Bee Kind donates a portion of profits to marine conservation. Bee Kind's founder, Evan, was working as a scuba diving instructors I in Australia when she came face to face with the devastating amount of plastic pollution in the ocean. Vowing to be a part of the solution, she decided she would create undeniably vibrant, beautiful products that sparked a much-needed conversation about sustainability.