We’re looking for highly motivated individuals to join our team. If you’re passionate about protecting our planet and taking action to preserve the place we call home, see our open jobs.
Currently hiring for our Cape May location:
Part-Time Sales Associate (with full-time potential)
Join a passionate environmentalist on her journey to creating a greener future for the City of Cape May and beyond. Take this opportunity to work in a seaside resort town, take lunch breaks at the beach, inspire visitors and locals to live more sustainably, share your passion for the environment with a dedicated team, and get exclusive discounts to assist you on your personal journey to natural-living. Candidate must be passionate about environmentalism and sustainability, work well independently and with others, be self-motivated, and uphold our core values: honesty, integrity, authenticity, equality, and simply being kind.
Key Holder Job Responsibilities:
- Provides an amazing shopping experience that will encourage customers to return.
- Displays product knowledge and customer experience skills.
- Provides leadership support and helps run the store when managers are away.
- Understands store sales plan and company sales goals and helps drive sales by increasing key performance indicators.
- Covers the sales floor and ensures that store is up to visual standards.
- Assists in the opening and closing of the store.
- Works the register, processes sales transactions, and uses product knowledge to drive add on sales.
- Closes out the register and communicates any shortages or overages to the store manager.
- Assists with floor set changes including store map, wall, fixture, and merchandising mix.
- Work with store management to ensure there’s no misuse of company property or theft.
- Supports the maintenance and organization of the stock room.
- Trains and coaches new sales associates as needed to help them quickly get acclimated to the team.
Qualifications / Skills:
- Managing performance and profitability
- Promoting sales improvement
- Dealing with complexity, analyzing information, and implementing company vision
Education & Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Industry and supervisory experience a plus
- College education in environmental science or sustainability preferred but not required
Send your resume to email@example.com. Cover letter encouraged but not required.