Wildflower Beeswax Wraps - Set of 3Regular price $17.99
Kick the plastic-wrap habit with this multisize pack of beeswax wraps! Reusable for at least a year and compostable at the end of its life. Featuring an earthy wildflower print, these beeswax wraps are an absolute necessity for every low-waste kitchen. Make the switch and reduce your single-use plastic waste while keeping food fresh longer. Use the heat of your hands to mold around fruits, veggies, bread, cheese, dishes, and more!
- 100% cotton coated with local beeswax, pine resin, and jojoba oil
- Includes set of 3 wraps (S, M, & L)
- 8" Small: Your tiniest kitchen hero! Perfect for capping the ends of half-cut citrus, cucumbers, and other small produce, the small wrap will quickly become a favorite.
- 10" Medium: The mid-size wrap extends the life of some of your more expensive items. The medium is in its prime saving your half avocados and small blocks of cheese. It's also especially useful for bundling up small snacks in your lunch box.
- 13" Large: Our large size finds its fame as a makeshift baggie with a few simple folds. Wrap sandwiches, cover dinner plates, and bundle up loose bunches of broccoli and carrots in the fridge.
- Care Instructions: Hand wash your beeswax wraps in COLD water with a soft, non-abrasive cloth and gentle, alcohol-free soap. Air dry. Store flat or rolled. No freezers, no warm food or warm containers, and no raw meat.
- Handmade in Canada
About the Brand: Prarie Bee Wraps is a small family-owned rural Canadian business. They focus on creating simple zero-waste swaps with all-natural ingredients and materials.
We are committed to shipping all orders 100% plastic-free. All orders are shipped with recycled, recyclable, or compostable packaging. No exceptions.
|Delivery Method||Expected Delivery Time||Shipping Charge|
|Standard Shipping||4-10 business days||$5 or Free On Orders Over $30*|